5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Pool Lane, Barbridge, Nantwich
Guide Price £365,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £365,000-£385,000.
- Modern detached house on private drive
- Cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room
- Five bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom
- Security alarm system, PVCu double glazing, central heating system
- Integral double garage, rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £365,000-£385,000. An extremely spacious and well appointed modern detached family house located on a small private drive within a popular canal-side hamlet conveniently situated between Tarporley & Nantwich.
GUIDE PRICE £365,000-£385,000. An extremely spacious and well appointed modern detached family house located on a small private drive within a popular canal-side hamlet conveniently situated between Tarporley & Nantwich, and within the catchment area for highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
Opaque double glazed entrance door and adjacent opaque double glazed panel, staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade, smoke detector, radiator, thermostat, doors to lounge, kitchen, utility room, cloaks/WC, and garage.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator.
Lounge 19' x 13' 3" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 5.79m x 4.04m narrowing to 2.95m )
PVCu double glazed patio double doors with adjacent PVCu double glazed windows to either side overlooking the rear garden, two radiators, PVCu double glazed window to front, television point, double doors to family room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 15' 10" ( 3.53m x 4.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, and incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan-neck mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric double oven and four ring halogen hob with filter canopy over. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear, opaque double glazed entrance door to rear garden.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.31m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, PVCu double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front, loft hatch, smoke detector, radiator, cupboard with hot water cylinder, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' 9" x 16' 5" narrowing to 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 5.00m narrowing to 3.12m )
Two radiators, PVCu double glazed windows to front and side, television point, door to en-suite shower.
En-Suite Shower Room
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and tiled shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, shaver point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" excluding door recess x 17' 2" ( 3.15m excluding door recess x 5.23m )
PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, television point, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 5" x 5' 1" ( 2.57m x 1.55m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" narrowing to 8' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.25m narrowing to 2.67m x 3.76m )
Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, television point.
Bedroom 4 12' 5" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.97m Max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 5 10' 1" narrowing to 8' 1" x 11' 4" max ( 3.07m narrowing to 2.46m x 3.45m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, and tiled shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled flor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, radiator, shaver point.
Garage 16' 6" x 17' 11" ( 5.03m x 5.46m )
Up and over door, oil-fired central heating boiler and controls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, opaque double glazed pedestrian door to outside, pedestrian door to hall, light and power.
The property is approached over a double width tarmacadam driveway. There are gates and pathways to either side of the property that lead to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn with paved patio and gravelled areas and coniferous borders. There are two timber sheds both with power and light.
Barbridge is a hamlet located adjacent to the Shropshire Union Canal providing footpaths offering attractive countryside walks and marinas with cafes at Cholmondeston & Nantwich. Barbridge is situated between Tarporley & Nantwich, being 5 and 4 miles distant respectively, both of which provide an excellent range of shopping facilities, public houses, restaurants, and highly regarded secondary schools. Barbridge is conveniently located off the A51, along which runs a regular bus service that travels from Crewe to Chester via Nantwich and Tarporley. Crewe railway station is approximately 8 miles distant. The A51 provides a direct route to the A500, which connects to the M6 and allows convenient travel to the Potteries. The M53 can also be accessed via the A51 en-route to Chester as can the A49, which leads directly to Warrington whilst also linking with the M56, facilitating travel to Manchester & Liverpool.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and continue until reaching the T-junction at the bypass. Turn left and proceed along the A51 in the direction of Nantwich, continuing for approximately 5 miles until reaching Barbridge. Shortly after passing the Jolly Tar Public House on the right, turn left into Mill Pool Lane and the property is located in a cul-de-sac almost immediately on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51770248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Nantwich (3.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Nantwich (3.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.