4 bedroom detached house for saleStonald Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough
- Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Downstairs WC
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Large 23'3" Master Bedroom
- Spacious 15'5" Dining Room
- Large 21'9" Kitchen/Diner
- Deceptively Spacious
*Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home
*Large 21'9" Kitchen/Diner
*Spacious 15'5" Dining Room
*Large 23'3" Master Bedroom
*En-suite to Master Bedroom
Mahogany effect PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, wooden flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, doors to:
3.63m x 3.63m (11'11" x 11'11") maximum. Mahogany effect double glazed window to the front, fireplace, radiator, TV point, coving to ceiling.
4.70m x 3.63m (15'5" x 11'11") maximum. Fireplace with feature wooden surround, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, Mahogany effect double glazed French double doors leading to the rear garden, door to:
6.63m x 2.69m (21'9" x 8'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, built-in double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, Mahogany effect double glazed window to the side, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, Mahogany effect double glazed French double doors leading to the rear garden, door to:
2.67m x 1.24m (8'9" x 4'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, Mahogany effect double glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
Low-level WC, extractor fan, radiator.
Radiator, coving to ceiling, access to boarded loft space with power and light, doors to:
7.08m x 3.10m (23'3" x 10'2") maximum. Double glazed window to the front, Mahogany effect double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted electric fireplace, two radiators, exposed wooden flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a deep panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, low-level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.63m x 3.15m (11'11" x 10'4"). Mahogany effect double glazed window to the front, walk-in wardrobe, which is easily big enough to be converted into an en-suite shower room/bathroom, with easy access to plumbing to allow this to happen.
3.56m x 2.59m (11'8" x 8'6"). Mahogany effect double glazed window to the rear, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.15m x 1.65m (10'4" x 5'5") maximum. Mahogany effect double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.75m x 2.68m (15'7" x 8'9") maximum. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a corner bath with hand shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, tiled double shower enclosure with shower over and low-level WC, heated towel rail, opaque Mahogany effect double glazed window to rear, opaque Mahogany effect double glazed window to side, Boiler cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Attached brick built single garage with up and over door, power and light are connected.
To the front of the house is a generous block paved driveway, which is enclosed by a small brick wall, which provides ample off-road parking.
To the rear of the house is a raised block paved sun patio seating area, with a further timber decking seating area. Steps lead down to the good sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decorative paving and a raised brick planter. The rear garden is enclosed by mature hedges to the rear and sides and also provides a timber garden shed and children's summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51778192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.