3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewlands Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Must view!
- Three bedroom family home
- Utility room
- Desirable St Johns location
- Good size private rear garden
- Off road parking with garage
Guide Price £475,000 to £500,000 A great opportunity to purchase a well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the desirable heart of St Johns within walking distance to the railway station and to well respected junior and senior schools. This delightful property has a living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC. To the rear of the property there is a good sized private garden. Additional benefit of off road parking for two cars with garage.
To view this property please call David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency Ltd
The property is situated in a very convenient location in the popular St. Johns area of Tunbridge Wells with a range of popular and desirable schools on the doorstep. High Brooms Railway Station is also close by.
Property ref: 121_1962_4531777
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51782250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4531777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.