3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Long Whatton
Sold by Us £250,000
- Offered for sale with no upward chain
- Mature detached bungalow
- Entrance porch, hall and kitchen
- Lounge/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Conservatory feature to rear elevation
- Ample off road parking and garage
- Adjacent to Long Whatton cricket club to the rear
- Sought after village location
- Gas fired central heating system
ENTRANCE HALL With central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 13' 11" (4.85m x 4.24m) With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, exposed timber floor, central fireplace incorporating a living flame gas fire.
KITCHEN 15' 8" x 10' 4" (4.78m x 3.15m) Including a range of units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Single drainer sink unit, hob with extractor over, electric oven, central heating radiator, double glazed window and door opening to the rear.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.63m x 3.33m) With double glazed window to the side elevation. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 9' 11" (3.63m x 3.02m) With double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.63m x 3.33m) With central heating radiator and access to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 12' 1" x 9' 8" (3.68m x 2.95m) Being of brick plinth and double glazed unit construction. Double doors opening to the patio.
BATHROOM Comprising a suite in white of panelled bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Walk in shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window, central heating radiator.
GARAGE AND GARDENS The property is set back from the road behind a pressed concrete frontage which provides ample parking and leads through to the GARAGE 17' x 8'11" with up and over door. To the rear a garden laid mainly to lawn and beyond this is Diseworth cricket club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51802693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111001167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.