2 bedroom retirement property for saleTalbot Close,New Oscott,West Midlands
- GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT MAISONETTE
- 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- FOR THE OVER 60'S
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND LAUNDRY DRYING AREA
- EMERGENCY PULL CORDS
- TWO BEDROOMS
- STORAGE HEATING & GAS FIRE IN LOUNGE
- WARDEN CONTROLLED
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A ground floor two bedroom RETIREMENT maisonette situated in a cul-de-sac location convenient for local shops and amenities and transport links to Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham city centres. This property comes to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN and is a 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP maisonette. For the OVER 60's, this property has a lounge, modern kitchen, wet room, a communal garden and laundry drying area to the rear.
Points of interest:
Lounge 3.40m x 3.11m
Modern Kitchen 3.02m x 2.14m
Double Glazing & Economy 7 Heating
Bedroom One 3.47m max x 2.28m max
Bedroom Two 2.69m x 2.13m
Communal Garden and Laundry Drying area
NO UPWARD CHAIN
FOR THE OVER 60's
To view this property please call Paul Carr Estate Agents, Erdington Office on 0121 382 8870
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51807400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E002579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Erdington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.