Land for saleConduit Street, Leicester
Sold STC £475,000
- City Development Opportunity
- Adjacent to Leicester Train Station
- Site Area 0.10 Acre Approx.
- Planning Consent for 14 residential flats
- Established Residential and Student Location
Location - Within close proximity of Leicester Train Station, and situated on a side street directly accessed via A6 London Road on the edge of Leicester city centre. On the corner of Andover Street and Conduit Street, adjacent to the Central Business Centre Within close proximity of Leicester Train Station, and situated on a side street directly accessed via A6 London Road on the edge of Leicester city centre. On the corner of Andover Street and Conduit Street, adjacent to the Central Business Centre
and diagonally opposite the Dawn Centre, the property is located in a city residential area with multiple amenities nearby.
Leicester University is within walking distance, as well as De Montfort University, and the city centre via Granby Street. The city also has easy connection to M1 and M69 motorway networks to the west.
Nottingham - 26 miles
Derby - 30 miles
London - 101 miles / Train St Pancras 1 Hr 9 Mins
Planning - The property benefits from planning consent ref 20140794 for 14 residential flats in a five storey building, providing 23 beds accommodation. The local authority is Leicester City Council. Planning information is available from the agent or further
enquiries can be made direct to the Planning Department on 0116 454 1000.
Description - A clear site, the location of the former Jolly Miller public house. The rectangular parcel has good frontage to Conduit Street and Andover Street, on a corner plot. Suitable for residential and student accommodation uses, the site is an ideal opportunity to construct accommodation in a popular and convenient location.
Directions - Take the London Road A6 towards the city centre. Turn Right onto Saxby Street, left onto Sparkenhoe Street (Mosque on left hand corner) and left onto Conduit Street after mini roundabout. The plot is located on the corner of Andover Street diagonally opposite the Dawn Centre. SAT NAV LE2 0JN
Tenure - The site is offered Freehold with vacant possession.
Vat - VAT will not be applicable to the property.
Information Pack - An information pack with further details available on request including plans, CGIs and supporting reports.
Method Of Sale - The Method of Sale is Private Treaty. Offers are invited on a conditional or unconditional basis. Further information with regard to the bidding process is available from the agent.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents, Fothergill Wyatt.
Contact - Peter Wyatt MRICS
t: 0116 270 5900 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51810112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25855930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.