1 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Square East, Apt 10,11,12,12a, Hestercombe House, Dickens Heath
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartments
- Open Plan Living/Dining
- Modern Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Juliet Balcony overlooking garden square
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Two Car Parking Spaces
- Help To Buy
- SALES CENTRE OPEN DAILY 11am-5pm
Call us on 0121 733 7036
or visit us at
Garden Square East, Dickens Heath Village, Solihull, B90 1GE
Accessed from Gorcott Lane and then stairs, these superb first floor, one bedroom apartments provide generously proportioned and highly energy efficient contemporary accommodation.
A welcoming entrance hall leads into a spacious and light-filled open-plan living/dining and kitchen area fitted with modern integrated appliances including a washer dryer. This superb room also has a feature Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped garden square and enjoys a south-easterly aspect. The apartment's good-sized master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe with glass panelled sliding doors and views across Gorcott Lane. A contemporary shower room with modern fittings and useful storage cupboard complete the accommodation.
Wired for BT's latest superfast fibre optic broadband offering speeds of up to 300 megabytes per second for residents. Two car parking
spaces have been allocated to the apartment which are located at the front of Hestercombe House. The apartment also enjoys full access to the communal gardens at Garden Square East.
LIVING/DINING AND KITCHEN AREA 17' 11" x 15' 8" (5.46m x 4.78m)
SHOWER ROOM 7' 5" x 4' 11" (2.26m x 1.5m)
STORAGE CUPBOARD 3' 9" x 2' 6" (1.14m x 0.76m)
TWO PARKING SPACES
IMAGES ARE INDICATIVE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418031893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.