4 bedroom detached house for saleHouliston Avenue, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- WELL-PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITHIN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN TROQUEER, DUMFRIES
- ENTRANCE HALL, WC, KITCHEN, LIVING/DINING ROOM, LARGE REAR CONSERVATORY
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM), FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE-GLAZING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE, OFF-STREET PARKING, EASILY MAINTAINED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- EPC = C
Set within well-maintained gardens in the popular Ryedale residential area of Troqueer, Dumfries, this beautifully-presented, detached house features well-proportioned accommodation, extended further with a large, rear Conservatory.
The full accommodation comprises an Entrance Hall, WC, Kitchen, and Living/Dining Room with Conservatory off to the Ground Floor, with four Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite Shower Room) and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor. The property benefits from gas central heating and double-glazing, whilst externally it boasts and integral Garage, driveway/off-street parking and well-maintained front and rear gardens.
Well located for Troqueer Primary School, Dumfries town centre and the newly-completed DGRI, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51823173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR171165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.