4 bedroom detached house for saleSwallow Barn, Gosforth, Seascale, CA20 1HT
- Deceptively spacious barn conversion
- Solid oak kitchen & utility room
- Large lower ground garage/workshop, office, games room
- Milking barn for potential conversion
- Brand new gas combi boiler
- 34 foot sun terrace
- Enclosed garden with extensive parking
SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED ... OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £365,000. A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS barn conversion on the edge of the Lake District National Park and the popular village of Gosforth, Swallow Barn has panoramic views towards the Wasdale Valley including Scafell Pike yet just 2 miles from the coast. Gosforth Village has various local amenities including shop, garage, pubs, restaurant and an excellent primary school. Swallow Barn offers easy access to all Sellafield Gates.
Accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 within the main living accommodation and one on the lower ground floor, 2 bathrooms, living room with multi fuel wood burner, dining room, hand built solid oak kitchen with granite worktop and utility room.
The lower ground floor houses a large garage/workshop complete with inspection pit with remote control electric garage door and alarm, WC, games room and office.
Externally there is an enclosed third of an acre of land (child and pet safe) comprising of lawned areas and shrubs, extensive off road parking and a 34 ft sun terrace offering uninterrupted views.
Subject to planning permission, the milking barn has huge potential as a self-contained accommodation unit for relatives, a holiday/long term let or work from home business premises. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and versatility of the accommodation on offer at Swallow Barn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.