2 bedroom flat for saleWatson Court, Thornton, Kirkcaldy, KY1
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- ATTENTION L/LORDS AND FTB
- EPC=C GCH & DG
- Ideal Commuter Base
- 2 Bedroom Upper Flat
- Master En Suite
- Residents Parking
- Generous Lounge/Dining Room
- Stunning Rural Views
- VIEWING A MUST!!
* 2 bedroom UPPER flat enjoying panoramic views over surrounding countryside
* Beautifully finished throughout and provides spacious accommodation
* Ideal as both a rental investment and a first time buy
* Private parking on site
* Close to all local amenities and local transport
Offered for sale is this well presented and beautifully finished UPPER flat in the popular village of Thornton. Set back off the main road, there is ALLOCATED off street parking and a shared garden. Internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms, bright and spacious lounge/dining room providing spectacular countryside views, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. EPC = C
Thornton is well positioned between Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy offering primary schooling facilities, shops and railway station for commuting in addition to the A92 providing road networks to Dundee, Perth, Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond.
Set back from the road, this property has been well cared for and is ideal as a rental investment or first time purchase. Book your viewing TODAY!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51832864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528421296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.