3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh View, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 8SS
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Great Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Close To Richardson Dee's Park
- Immaculate Presentation
- Gardens Both Front And Rear
- Double Glazing/Gch
We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive semi detached house on this established residential area on High View in Wallsend. The property briefly comprises of entrance lobby, hallway, ground floor w/c, lounge with walk-in square bay window, open plan kitchen with access to the utility area through to the 2nd reception area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms two which are doubles and family bathroom. The accommodation features gas central heating via radiators, double glazing, original stained glass windows to the lower floor and has been finished to a high standard throughout. Externally there are gardens both to the front and rear of the property with a driveway for off street parking. Positioned close to Richardson Dee's Park, with public travel links to hand and access to the coast road, we would highly recommend an immediate viewing.
To arrange a viewing e-mail:- email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51843123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 318254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.