5 bedroom detached house for saleUpwell Road, Christchurch, Wisbech
- Brand New Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- En-Suites to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen Family Room
- Double Garage
This brand new detached house which is currently under construction, is situated in the village of Christchurch, approximately 8 miles from the town of March. The property will benefit from five bedrooms, en-suites to bedrooms one and two, two reception rooms, kitchen family room and double garage.
This brand new detached house which is currently under construction, is situated in the village of Christchurch, approximately 8 miles from the town of March. The property will benefit from five bedrooms, en-suites to bedrooms one and two, lounge plus separate dining room, kitchen family room and double garage.
Stairs leading off,
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Lounge 23' 6" x 12' 8" ( 7.16m x 3.86m )
Two windows to front, French doors to garden and feature fireplace,
Kitchen/ Family Room 24' x 20' ( 7.32m x 6.10m )
Fully fitted kitchen, with French doors to garden, centre island, oven and hob, sink and window to side. Bi folding doors to garden.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.73m )
Two windows to front and door to hall
Utility Room 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Sink, window to side and door to side.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.48m )
Window to rear and door to en-suite.
Dressing Room 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Door to en-suite.
Window to rear, shower cubicle, low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Two windows to front, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
Window to side, shower cubicle, low level w.c. and wash hand basin
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Two windows to front.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Five 7' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.21m x 2.16m )
Window to front.
Window to side, bath, low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Front gardens are open plan with drive to the double garage.
Double up and over doors, electric and lighting laid on
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.