5 bedroom detached house for saleGlengarry Way, Greylees, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Detached Former Show House
- Immaculate Inside with Many Extras
- Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Room
- Lounge & Study
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms & Bathroom
- Detached Double Garage with Kitchenette
- Walled Rear Garden
- EPC Rating B
Former Davidson show home for the Greylees development. This substantial five bedroom family detached home. Nestled in the heart of the development and offers spacious and well planned accommodation.
From our Sleaford office proceed around the one way system turning right at the Market Place traffic lights onto Carre Street, right onto Boston Road, left at the monument onto Southgate, right over the railway crossing onto Grantham Road keeping right as the road forks. Continue along Grantham Road to the roundabout and take second exit toward Grantham, over the railway crossing and turn left onto Willoughby Road, continue over the railway crossing, passed the Sleaford Golf Club and take first left onto Balmoral Drive, at the roundabout bear left onto Kinross Road and continue straight onto Gleneagles Drive, at give way turn right onto Murrayfield Avenue and continue to onto Glengarry Way where the property can be found on the right had side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51853066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE150202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.