Land for saleFridaybridge Road, Elm, WISBECH
Sold STC £87,500
- Popular village location
- Full planning for four bedroom detached house
- 2 storey executive style
- Plot size 16.3m x 22.4m
- Planning reference: F/YR15/004/F
ELM ELM ELM! Located in a highly desirable village is this plot with full planning permission for a four bedroom detached house with off road parking and rear garden. Plot size: 16.3m wide x 22.4m deep. Planning reference: F/YR15/004/F. Call now for more information.
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME!
Fenland District Council granted full planning permission in January 2015 for a four bedroom, two storey executive style detached house in the popular village of Elm. The village benefits from having a good school, village shop and church. The property will also include off road parking plus rear garden.
Plot Size 16.3m wide x 22.4m deep, planning reference: F/YR15/004/F.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side. At the roundabout proceed straight on and take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed along where the property will be found on the right hand side. Look for our board. POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV: PE14 0AT.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.