2 bedroom apartment for saleSignature Mill, Victoria Mill, Lower Vickers Street, M40
- Off-Plan Investment Opportunity
- Converted Mill
- Ideal Residential Opportunity
- High Specification Finish
- On-Site Parking
- Excellent Rental Yield Returns
- City Living
- Completion Due Quarter 3 2018
- High Quality Apartment
- Close to Local Amenities & Transport Links
Signature Mill is a prominent 6 storey former Textile Mill of traditional red brick construction and boasts a Heritage England listing. It is situated in the Manchester City regeneration area, with its principal frontage to Varley Street. It benefits from an attractive entrance foyer and extensive secure external car parking. The upper floors have panoramic views of Manchester City Centre and the surrounding area. Located on the Rochdale Canal Towpath and just minutes from Holt Town Metro link station it offers great transport links to
The city centre via both bicycle and public transport. The ground floor is occupied by the NHS. Signature Mill offers a City Centre experience in a fantastic location that will come with the ‘Signature Touch’. The scheme is comprised of one & two bed apartments that are aimed at working professionals and visitors who genuinely will be able to harness the work / life benefits this project offers. Tenants will be able to make use of a 24-hour concierge service which acts as both a convenience and a round the clock security solution.
This development will host 29 one bedroom apartments, each luxuriously furnished with modern decor and fixtures throughout. Each and every 1-bed apartment in Signature Mill will contain everything a modern tenant could want- state-of-the-art fixtures and furnishings, a light and airy living area, a fully fitted kitchen, private spacious bedroom and a beautifully designed bathroom.
Every one of Signature Mills 67 standard 2-bed apartments are finished to the highest of standards - every room is light, spacious and airy, and epitomises high end city living. are generously sized, divided into two large double bedrooms, a bright living area, a fully fitted kitchen and a beautifully designed bathroom
*Choose an investment unit to buy
* Pay a £2,500 reservation fee and instruct solicitors
* Transfer 25% of the funds on exchange
* Transfer 75% of the funds on completion (balance minus reservation fee)
* Investment process complete
Walls - 3mm plaster skim finish Walls - 3 coat contract emulsion Ceilings - 3 coat contract emulsion Timber - 2 coat gloss finish white
Decorations (Communcal) - Mixture Feature Wallpaper (Commercial Spec) & 3 Coat Vinyl Silk
Doors - Entrance - Solid Core Fire Rated Internal - Solid Core Fire Rated
Skirting - Primed MDF Pencil Round (18mm) or Equivalent
Architrave - Primed MDF Pencil Round (18mm) or Equivalent
Window Board - Primed MDF Pencil Round (18mm) or Equivalent
Floor - All Areas - Karndean style Laminate Vinyl Floor to Bathroom
Communal Area Floor - Karndean Style Laminate
Kitchens - Gloss Finish Corian worktop or equivalent, all appliances are integrated where possible. 4 Ring Halogen Hob, Electric chimney extractor hood, Built in Electric Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Washing machine Integrated dishwasher, 1.5 Stainless Steel Sink with mixer tap, Vivid Gloss Tile Splashback, Instant hot water / zip style tap Combination wall / base kitchen units All unit doors fitted with soft-close cabinet hinges.
Electrics - Cooker isolation point, Stainless Steel Electrical fittings Min. 3 no. above counter double sockets 1 to have USB ports
Bathroom - Whirlpool Bath with thermostatic shower over, Full floor to ceiling Polished Tiles, Hand Basin & Pedestal, Intelligent WC with cistern (electric auto opening, drying etc.), Soft-close WC, lid Bathroom Pack - Towel Rail, Toilet Roll Holder, Shelf or cabinet, Cup Holder Heated Mirror / Vanity Mirror Shaver socket All fixtures / fittings to be chrome finish / similar approved Chrome taps / shower fittings, Extraction fan.
En-Suite - Shower enclosure, Thermostatic shower, Full floor to ceiling polished tiles, Hand basin & pedestal, WC with cistern, Bathroom Pack inc Towel Rail, Toilet holder, Shelf or cabinet, Cup holder, Mirror, Shaver socket, All fixtures / fittings to be chrome finish / similar approved
Windows - Double Glazed, Electric Curtains / Blinds
Lights - Chrome finish recessed spotlights throughout where possible. Where not possible a site specific approach will be taken and surface mounted, feature lighting will be used. LED luminaires throughout
Switches - Chrome / Stainless Steel Slim line with a selection of sockets containing USB charging points (min. 2 no. in bedroom, 1 no. in kitchen, 2 no. in lounge)
Heating - Energy Efficient System - TBC (Site Specific Approach)
External door Entry - Fob Entry System with Intercom
Furniture Pack - Available Upon Request
CCTV - IP CCTV Cameras Linked to Internet for Remote Connectivity covering all Communal Areas
Fire Protection - Mist Fire / Smoke Suppression System as a minimum to main corridors and escape routes. Integrated smoke alarm to each apartment.
IT - High-speed data connection (subject to availability) Min. 3 nr. Data ports 1 nr. Telephony port BT telephone line connection
Manchester is on the map and in a big way. Demand over the last few years has far outstripped supply as more and more people move into this rapidly growing economic, shopping and cultural hub of the North. When it comes to things to do, Manchester has them in abundance: there is always a festival, a market or a music event happening in town at any given point in the year. These events mean that people flock into the city from far and wide-and once they have a taste for it, many visitors decide never to leave! This
Helps demand for Manchester property to continue to rise. The city has a thriving economy, including the recently developed business district at spinning fields, which has been called the Canary Wharf of the North. House prices are continuing to rise in the area, with percentage increases being equalled only by London, showing the economic power of what is arguably the UK’s second city-it really is a place to invest for the long term whether an individual, institution or bank.
Manchester house prices are predicted to increase by 26.4% in the next five years and the rental market is expected to grow by an average of 4.2% every year over the next five years.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.