3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBernard Road, BIRMINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Secure Off Road Parking
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Lounge Through Diner
- En Suite
- Great Location
A three bedroom property with secure off road parking, offering lounge through diner, kitchen breakfast room with fitted wall and base units, garage converted to another reception room, three bedrooms on first floor and family bathroom.
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
A three bedroom family home, located close to shops and schools and easy access to City Centre, comprising off road parking, entrance hall, converted garage to another reception room, fitted kitchen,lounge through dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom and en-suit.
To avoid disappointment please call Shipways on 0121-4273264 to book your viewings.
Lounge 23' 7" x 11' 6" ( 7.19m x 3.51m )
Having laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed French door and double glazed window.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.75m x 2.57m )
Having radiator and double glazed window.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.31m )
Having wall and base units, sink unit and drainer, tiling to walls, electric oven and hob, door to dining room and garden.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.59m )
Having radiator, and double glazed window.
Having shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, radiator low level wc and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Having radiator and double glazed window.
Off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51857242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN104514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.