4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Hatton, Derby
Sold STC £399,500
- Deceptively spacious and versatile
- Detached family residence
- Detached gymnasium/studio annexe
- Four bedrooms (master with large en suite)
- No upward chain.
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this superb detached family residence which is offered with no upward chain and easy access to local amenities and major commuter links from its position
The deceptively spacious accommodation on offer has many character features remaining such as sash windows, cornice and fireplaces and a versatile layout which suits many family requirements and is ideal for entertaining guests. Offered with gas central heating the generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, reception hallway,/games room, lounge, breakfast kitchen, fourth reception room, dining room, utility room, downstairs w.c., large landing with study space, four double bedrooms (two of which have en suites) , family bathroom, front and rear gardens with hot tub, driveway for several cars with electric gates, two single garages and detached gymnasium which offers the potential of becoming a separate studio annexe. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL THE SPACE AND EXTENSIVE LIST OF ACCOMMODATION THIS PROPERTY OCCUPIES.
having front elevation double glazed door with double glazed window over, two side elevation double glazed windows and door leading into
Reception Hall/games Room 15' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.94m )
having front elevation sash window, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, coving, two radiators and doors leading into
Lounge 19' 2" x 14' 9" into recess ( 5.84m x 4.50m into recess )
having three front elevation sash windows, side elevation sash window, feature fireplace with Adams style surround, tiled background and hearth and inset grate, cornice and two radiators.
having side elevation double glazed door with obscure glass inset providing access to rear courtyard, tiled flooring, coving, wall mounted intercom system with camera and controls for the electric gates, radiator and doors leading into
Utility Room 11' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.18m )
having rear elevation window, plumbing for a washing machine, space for additional large appliances, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a large Range cooker with large extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, space for a large fridge freezer, tiled flooring, two side elevation double glazed windows, rear elevation double glazed window, space for a breakfast table, radiator and door leading into
Fourth Reception Room 13' 11" x 13' 9" into bay ( 4.24m x 4.19m into bay )
having side elevation bay sash windows, laminate flooring, coving, radiator, door leading to inner hallway and opening leading into
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.71m )
having side and front elevation sash windows, laminate flooring, door leading to reception hall/games room and two radiators.
First Floor Galleried Landing
having study space, rear elevation sash window, side elevation window, coving, storage room, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 14' 11" into recess ( 5.87m x 4.55m into recess )
having front elevation sash window and radiator and door leading to
Large En Suite Bathroom 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
having a matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, large panel bath with central taps and tiled surround and large showering area with rainforest shower over and tiled surround. Front elevation sash window, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, loft access hatch and radiator,
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
having front and side elevation sash window, additional front elevation window, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
having side elevation double glazed sash window, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
having side elevation sash window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 13' x 5' 4" ( 3.96m x 1.63m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a generously proportioned area which enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light, this area is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates flagstone terrace, a variety of seating areas, mature flower beds, outside security lighting, outside store with water, power and lighting and side courtyard. The front of the property is enclosed with boundary hedging and fencing. To the rear of the property there is an extensive driveway providing substantial parking for many vehicles.which is accessed via an electric gate which also leads to two single garages both having vaulted ceilings, power and lighting. This area also incorporates a courtyard with store room with power and lighting, boundary walling, hedging and fencing.
Detached Gymnasium/studio 16' 5" x 16' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.95m )
having entrance door, fire exit, french doors providing access to courtyard with hot tub, rear elevation window, vaulted ceiling, fitted kitchen with matching floor mounted units with rolled edge work surface over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer and space for a cooker. there is also tiled flooring with underfloor heating, five wall mounted electric heaters and door leading to shower room 5ft 9ins x 5ft 9ins having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, two recessed spotlights, loft access hatch and extractor fan.
Hot Tub Area
having 8 seater hot tub and built in speakers and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51859282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.