5 bedroom detached house for saleHartington Road, Chiswick, London
- Five bedroom family home
- Secluded Front & Back garden
- Large pool 15m x 7.5m
- Terrace by the river
- In-door gym
- Tanning studio
- Home office
- North Bank of River Thames
- Excellent transport links
- Off street parking for minimum five cars
An exquisite detached family villa situated on the North bank of the River Thames offering more than 5,000 square feet of accommodation and entertaining space. Accessed via electronic gates the property is set back from Hartington Road giving the property privacy and ample off-street parking for a minimum five cars. The property comprises of three stunning reception rooms, an eat-in kitchen, gym, five double bedrooms, five bathrooms and two offices. Further you will benefit from a garage, a garden office/storage room (210sq ft), garden studio and a pool studio with a tanning salon as well as a vast private garden with a sun-deck, a swimming pool (15m x 7,5m) and panoramic views of River Thames. Transport links are available from Chiswick Station (South West Trains) whilst motorists will be able to enjoy easy access to the M4 and North Circular.
Property ref: 121_2053_4530280
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51860040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4530280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.