3 bedroom detached house for saleLynch Lane, Weymouth
- Ultra Modern Holiday Caravan
- Three Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twin)
- Fully equipped throughout with Appliances
- Gas Radiator Heating
- En-suite Cloakroom
- Allocated Parking
- 5 Star Holiday Complex
- Can be occupied for 10 months of year
- Ideal Holiday Let with Income
LIVING AREA 19' 9" x 12' 8" (6.02m x 3.86m) Modern fully equipped living area to include flat screen TV, electric fire within fitted display incorporating cupboards and glass shelving, 'French' style patio doors onto balcony, large windows with sea views across the fleet, cupboard housing boiler, open plan into:
KITCHEN 9' 0" x 7' 11" (2.74m x 2.41m) Modern fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted cupboard units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, fully equipped kitchen to include cooker, fridge and microwave, breakfast bar area with stools, open into:
HALLWAY Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 8' 4" x 8' 4" > 7' 11" (2.54m x 2.54m) Window, double built in wardrobe with various storage units, fixed double bed, door to:
CLOAKROOM Comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, window.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 2" x 5' 4" (2.49m x 1.63m) Twin beds with overhead storage, single built in wardrobe, window.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 6" x 5' 10" (1.98m x 1.78m) Twin beds with two wall mounted cupboard units, window.
SHOWER ROOM Modern suite comprising double walk in shower with glass enclosure, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, window.
PARKING Tarmac parking space within the plot of the caravan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100633000594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemp & Co, Dorchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.