3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Stitch, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
Sold STC £215,000
- Detached chalet style bungalow with 3 bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage and workshop
- Attractive village location
- Some repairs needed to workshop
A REMARKABLE FIND! This detached chalet style property has a wealth of features that are not immediately obvious from the front photograph. There are 3 bedrooms, a lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and shower room, conservatory, double garage, workshop and much more
A REMARKABLE FIND! This detached chalet style property has a wealth of features that are not immediately obvious from the front photograph. On the ground floor there is a large lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, utility room, master bedroom and bathroom. There is also a double garage and large workshop that is ideal for a hobbyist or DIY enthusiast There is also potential to run a small business from this property subject to the necessary planning approval. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one having a dressing area and there is also a shower room that serves both bedrooms. Outside, there is a substantial parking area that gives access to the double garage and a front garden set with a variety of trees and shrubs. The pretty rear garden is set with a wide variety of trees, flowers and shrubs and has a seating area, lawn, vegetable garden and greenhouse.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 3.94m max x 3.30m )
Ground Floor Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Conservatory 14' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.06m )
Office/utility Room 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Inner Store Room
Workshop 21' 2" x 16' 6" ( 6.45m x 5.03m )
Garage 1 16' 10" x 9' ( 5.13m x 2.74m )
Garage 2 19' 11" x 8' 8" ( 6.07m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Dressing Area 7' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 2 13' max x 12' 10" max with restricted headroom ( 3.96m max x 3.91m max with restricted headroom )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town and proceed straight over the roundabout. Take the second right hand turning signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed through the village of Elm and on into Friday Bridge. Turn left into The Stitch where the property will be found approx 3/4 of the way down The Stitch on the left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51869188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.