4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKing Street, Wimblington, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 46ft Open plan Kitchen/diner/lounge
- Separate Study/bedroom 4
- Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Village Location
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property, Extended Detached Bungalow, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, 46ft Open plan Kitchen/diner/lounge, Separate Study/bedroom 4, Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking, No Onward Chain, Village Location
UPVC Front door opens to porch, UPVC window to the side and a door to:
Storage cupboards, radiator, Doors to Kitchen/Diner, Master and bedroom 2
4.77m max x 6.20m ("15,4ft- 20,3ft")Matching range of wall and base units with worktop over, integrated oven with hob and extractor, space for fridge or freezer, and plumbing for a washing machine, two radiators.
7.63m x 4.34m ("25ft - 14,2"ft) Sky pod (roof window), three double radiators, french doors to the garden. Doors to Bedroom 3 and Study/Bedroom 4.
3.38m x 4.04m ("11.1ft - 13,2"ft) UPVC window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes, door to ensuite.
2.71m x 1.79m (8,9ft- 5,8"ft)UPVC frosted window to side, double shower cubicle, vanity unit with cupboards and wash hand basin and low level W/C, doors to Master & Bedroom 3.
2.73m x 2.74m ("8,9ft - 9ft")UPVC window to front, radiator.
2.62m x 2.74m ("8,5ft - 9"ft) UPVC window to side, radiator, door to ensuite.
2.96 x 2.73 ("9,7ft - 8,9"ft) radiator and french doors to the rear.
UPVC window to front, 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W/C, radiator, access to the loft.
Outside and to the front of the property there is a lawned area and gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the garage. There is an outside tap and gated side access to the rear garden which is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51870535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.