4 bedroom link detached house for saleJames Street, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedrooms house over three floors
- Short walk to the town
- Close to the station
- Lovely garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (48)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Homewise are delighted to offer this four-bedroom Link detached cottage located in an historic area of Ramsgate. Situated in the Westcliff area this property is close to both local amenities and Ramsgate's famous Royal Harbour.The property benefits from being double glazed and has gas central heating. The accommodation is accessed via the street door that leads to the open plan lounge, dining area with central fireplace. The well fitted kitchen is situated to the back of the house and there is a cloakroom. From the kitchen this also leads to the rear garden. On the first floor, there is a master bedroom and two further bedrooms along with a family bathroom. The property has the added benefit of a large room on lower ground floor which has ensuite facilities and independent access from the outside of the property. Internal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 18'9 x 14'2 (5.72m x 4.32m)
- Shower Room
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/ Dining Area: 21'7 x 19'6 (6.58m x 5.95m)
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'2 x 9'5 (5.24m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 9'7 (3.08m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51879576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.