3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoppice Drive, Netherton, Huddersfield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £170,000-180,000**
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Suite To Master
- Viewing Highly Recommended.
- Modern Neutral Decor Throughout
**GUIDE PRICE £170,000-180,000** Situated in the highly desirable residential location of Netherton sits this immaculately presented three bedroom end town house. Boasting two reception rooms and a well presented enclosed rear garden.
Situated in the highly desirable residential location of Netherton sits this immaculately presented three bedroom end town house. Boasting two reception rooms and a well presented enclosed rear garden the property is ideal for growing families. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen, dining room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and a house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Enter from the front elevation via a timber door into the entrance hall which has stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin. There is also a heated towel rail and a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' x 11' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.38m )
This is a spacious and well presented lounge area which has a TV and telephone point. There is also a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and it also gives access to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
The dining room gives access into the rear garden via double glazed patio doors. It has a central heating radiator and has views over the garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Well presented and fitted with a range of modern high spec wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has an electric oven and hob with a cooker hood above, provides plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is also a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear and a useful built in cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which has a useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 5" + robes x 10' 1" ( 3.78m + robes x 3.07m )
This is a spacious double bedroom benefitting from having built in wardrobes. It also has a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Fully tiled and fitted with a shower, WC and a wash hand basin built into a vanity unit. There is also a heated towel rail and a double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Another double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with pleasant views of the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Single bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fully tiled and fitted with a P shaped bath with mixer taps and a shower above, WC and a wash hand basin built into a vanity unit. There is also a heated towel rail and a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and a small path leading up to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a well presented and spacious enclosed laid to lawn garden and a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51884212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.