3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlton Street, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SEPARATE WC
SITUATED IN THIS PLEASANT STREET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND MOST AMENITIES. A 3 Bedroomed Terrace house ideal for family requirements, having spacious well planned accommodation.
SITUATED IN THIS PLEASANT STREET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND MOST AMENITIES. A 3 Bedroomed Terrace house ideal for family requirements, having spacious well planned accommodation, installed with Gas Central Heating and further improved by the addition of a two storey rear extension. Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC, Palisade to front and Yard to rear.
dado rail, laminate flooring.
laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 7" (excluding bay) ( 3.81m x 3.53m (excluding bay) )
(into alcoves) stylish surround to fireplace with marble hearth and interior, inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, coved ceiling, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.91m )
stylish surround to fireplace with marble hearth and interior, inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 6' 6" ( 4.22m x 1.98m )
range of units comprising base cupboard and drawer units with roll edged heat resistant working surfaces, inset single drainer sink with swivel mixer tap, all with tiled surrounds, matching wall units.
Part Tiled Bathrom
panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
low level suite, radiator, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.15m x 1.78m )
radiator, access hatch to;
Roof Storage Space
fully boarded out with power.
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51886901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.