2 bedroom house for saleRalston Avenue, Crookston, Glasgow
- Traditional; Upper Conversion Flat EPC D (63)
- Two Bedrooms
- GCH & DG
Traditional Upper Conversion Flat set within this highly desirable residential locale. EER - Band D.
A beautifully presented and meticulously maintained, traditional upper conversion. Accommodation on offer comprises downstairs vestibule leading up to exceptionally spacious dining hallway with remote controlled Velux windows. Stunning formal lounge with fireplace and living flame gas fire. Two double bedrooms with master benefiting from selection of fitted wardrobes. Excellent sized kitchen with wooden worktop surfaces, versatile and moveable central island, Belfast style sink, integrated washing machine, dish washer and range cooker. Traditional style bathroom with roll top bath, WC, basin and large walk in shower. Partially floored attic with Ramsay ladder. Externally there are wonderful landscaped gardens to rear, large single garage and driveway to side. GCH & DG. Internal viewing of this wonderful home is highly recommended. Many of Glasgow's most popular open green spaces are located in the area. Close by are the celebrated open spaces of Bellahouston Park and the vast Pollok Country Park which present an enormous variety of gardens, woodlands, and meadows alongside wildlife habitats. There is good local shopping in the area, including a post office, convenience stores, supermarkets and mini-markets. A major supermarket can also be found at the Silverburn Shopping Centre, around a mile away. Both the centre of Paisley and the vast Braehead Shopping Centre, with over one hundred retailers and a separate retail park, are within easy reach.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.39m )
Kitchen 14' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 14' 8" into wardrobes ( 4.55m x 4.47m into wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51887529.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA107437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.