4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Downton, Salisbury
- SUPERB LOCATION
- EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- CHARACTER THROUGHOUT
* STUNNING PERIOD HOME * INTEGRAL GARAGE * 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * ENCLOSED WALLED GARDEN * BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN * ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT * BACKS ONTO THE MOOT * STUNNING MASTER BEDROOM * LOCATED IN THE BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF DOWNTON *
Downton is a thriving large village lying 6 miles to the south of Salisbury, within the Avon Valley, close to the northern border of The New Forest. The village has a long and distinguished history as far back as the Iron Age. Today, the village landmark is the 18th Century Moot which includes earlier earthworks from a Norman motte and bailey castle. With a village centre offering a small selection of shops and pubs, historic church, one of the main village events is the Cuckoo Fair, an evolution of the tradition of heralding the onset of fairer weather with the arrival of the cuckoo. One important element of village life is the Downton C of E Primary School, rated as Outstanding by Ofsted.
There are good road links with 2 important regional centres at Southampton, with its International Airport and Bournemouth/Poole. The M27 and its connection with Winchester via the M3 is found about 10 miles away, which links with all of the main south coast locations. In addition to the extensive countryside of the New Forest, there is the beautiful Dorset coastline with sandy beaches and the Solent is highly regarded for its sailing waters.
Living Room 23' x 11' 11" ( 7.01m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 15' 3" ( 3.81m x 4.65m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 16' 10" x 17' 10" max ( 5.13m x 5.44m max )
Utility / Store Room 9' 11" x 16' 7" ( 3.02m x 5.05m )
Study 10' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.28m )
First Floor Landing
Bathroom (with Shower) 13' 9" x 6' 4" ( 4.19m x 1.93m )
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 16' 1" ( 5.11m x 4.90m )
Second Floor Landing / Study 16' 10" x 10' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.33m )
Master Bedroom 12' x 22' 7" ( 3.66m x 6.88m )
Dressing Room 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Integral Garage 10' 11" x 17' 9" ( 3.33m x 5.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51892054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB102119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.