3 bedroom terraced house for saleOuzelwell Terrace, Thornhill Lees, Dewsbury
Guide Price £114,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £114,000 - £125,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Useful Loft Space
- Off Street Parking & Garage To Rear
- Large Garden To Rear
- Double Glazing (Where Stated)
***Guide Price £114,000 - £125,000***Three bedroom mid terrace house comprising of:entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and garage with driveway.
***Guide Price £114,000 - £125,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
Double glazed uPVC window to front.
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 1" Chimney Recess ( 4.24m x 4.29m Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, stripped wood floor, coving to ceiling, open fire place and multi fuel fire. Wall lights, door to kitchen/diner and door to understairs storage area.
Kitchen/diner 10' 6" x 17' 5" ( 3.20m x 5.31m )
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, 1 &1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and plate rack. Gas fire and timber surround, and hot water boiler. Two double glazed windows to rear and uPVC door to rear.
Access to loft via ladder and plate rack.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 3" Chimney Recess ( 3.68m x 3.43m Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.00m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 9' ( 2.21m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and wc. Extractor fan, part complementary tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Attached outside wc and ideal space for storage.
Up and over doors and single glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and paving. To the rear of the property is a yard and driveway leading to the single garage. To the rear of the garage is another garden plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51892388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.