2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitecroft, Williton, Taunton
- Brand new home
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Bright & neutral kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary four piece suite bathroom
- Off road parking for two vehicles
- Level plot
- No onward chain
A BRAND NEW detached bungalow of traditional construction and finished to a high standard on a level plot. The property is offered with no onward chain and is ready to move into! Features off road parking, side & rear gardens, two double bedrooms and fresh neutral decor throughout.
The village of Williton has shops and amenities serving most everyday needs and has excellent first and middle schools. The coastal resort of Minehead is some eight miles to the west and the County town of Taunton with its motorway and mainline railway connections approximately fifteen miles to the south east, whilst Williton itself is on the main bus route from Minehead to Taunton. There is also a station on the West Somerset Steam Railway. The beautiful Quantock Hills, Exmoor and the Brendons are all within easy reach.
The property can be approached from the front or rear elevations. To the front a gate leads in to a low maintenance front garden with a wide paved pathway stretching across the front elevations and continuing down the side towards the rear garden. The front entrance gives good access for wheelchairs if required. There is a uPVC obscured double glazed entrance door, sheltered by a storm porch with an inset light, which opens into;
A wide, neutrally decorated and welcoming entrance hallway featuring loft access with fitted pull down ladder, radiator, power point, access to the electric fuses and doors opening to all accommodation including;
Living Room 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
A generous, light and airy reception room featuring a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone & TV aerial points and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
Spacious, light and airy, this contemporary bathroom features a rear facing uPVC obscured double glazed window, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, extractor fan and a four piece suite in white to include a flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap upon vanity unit, bath with central taps and separate shower cubicle with mains shower.
Kitchen/diner 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
A bright and neutrally decorated room with a rear facing uPVC glazed double window and door to the rear garden, inset ceiling spotlights, radiator, ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs and a range of modern wall and base units with roll edge surfaces, stainless steel one a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a four ring ceramic hob with electric fan oven below, cooker hood over and dishwasher. Further space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and tall fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.95m )
This is an excellent sized and neutrally decorated double bedroom with a front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point and ample space for a large double bed and a comprehensive range of furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
An equally spacious light and airy double bedroom with a front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point and ample space for a double bed and accompanying furniture.
To the side of the property is a level lawned side garden, enclosed by wood panel fencing and hedgerow. The pathway continues round to the rear where there is a brick paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. A further level lawn extends across the rear elevation, enclosed by wood panel fencing and with a small patio area. There is also a garden shed, outside tap and light. These level gardens mainly laid to lawn provide easy access for any buyer with mobility problems or a blank canvass for a keen gardener.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.