4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStewart Avenue, Shepperton, TW17
- 3/4 Bed Link Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Residential Location
- Fully Refurbished By The Owners
- Catchment For Littleton & Saxon Schools
- Superb 75' South Facing Garden
- Parking For 3 Vehicles To The Front
- 21' x 10' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bright, 19' x 11' Lounge With Fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
Bazely & Co are delighted to be able to offer this 3/4 bedroom, link-detached bungalow situated in a very popular residential area. The property has been extensively re-modernised by the current owners and offers three good sized bedrooms with the option of a fourth, a large family bathroom and a further large shower room, two reception rooms and a superb kitchen/dining room with a range cooker. There is also an enclosed entrance porch, utility room and a good sized hallway. The home also benefits from gas radiator heating and full double glazing. Outside there is a superb 75' south facing rear garden with an L-shaped area of decking adjacent to the rear of the bungalow and a further raised patio area to the rear. To the front there is parking for 3 cars. EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8730243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bazely & Co, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.