4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestern Street, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £145,000 - £150,000
- NO CHAIN
- Close to town, hospital and commuter links
- 3/4 bedrooms
Offered for sale is this versatile 3/4 bedroomed townhouse, situated in this highly regarded area and giving access to Barnsley town centre, commuter links and Barnsley Hospital. The spacious accommodation has an integral garage and en suite shower room to the master bedroom. Viewing is recommended
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this versatile 3/4 bedroomed townhouse, situated in this highly regarded area and giving access to Barnsley town centre, commuter links and Barnsley Hospital. The spacious accommodation has an integral garage and en suite shower room to the master bedroom. Viewing is recommended and the property could well appeal to a range of purchasers such families and couples as well as investors with potential conversion to HMO with the relevant permissions.
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator and laminate flooring. There is a courtesy door giving access to the integral garage.
With a front facing double glazed window, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and laminate flooring.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.88m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surface, central heating boiler, and a double glazed entrance door giving access to the rear garden.
Study / Playroom / Spare Room 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 3" x 15' 1" ( 3.12m x 4.60m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed French style doors opening on to a Juliet balcony, there is a radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.49m )
There is a front facing double glazed window, side facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric cooker, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs and an extractor hood.
Bedroom Four 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.06m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator and a telephone point.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
With a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising of a panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a double drive giving access to the single, integral garage which has power and light, up and over door and rear facing window. The rear garden has a patio and lawn.
Proceed out of town along Huddersfield Road and Western Street is found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51898444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.