3 bedroom town house for saleSheppard Street, Brymbo, Wrexham
- Guide Prices £170,000 - £190,000
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Allocated parking for three vehicles
- Three Story Town House
Guide Prices £170,000 - £190,000 this spacious three bedroom, three storey end town house benefiting from the remaining balance of the 10 year NHBC warranty as well benefiting from front and rear gardens and allocated parking for three vehicles.
Guide Prices £170,000 - £190,000 Situated in a popular and sought after residential development is this spacious three bedroom, three storey end town house benefiting from the remaining balance of the 10 year NHBC warranty. The property offers well appointed accommodation to include, Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Garden room and Kitchen. Landing, 2 beds and bathroom, second landing and master bedroom suite. Enclosed garden to rear and allocated parking for three vehicles.
wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor. Panelled doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Canopy entrance with courtesy light and part double glazed lead effect door to entrance hall.
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Porcelain tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' 8" ( 4.65m x 4.47m )
Feature fireplace with timber mantle, marble surround and outset electric fire set upon a marble hearth. Coved ceiling. Two radiators. TV point. Access to understair storage cupboard. Double glazed window and double glazed french doors to garden room.
Garden Room 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Part vaulted ceiling. Tiled floor. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of cream high gloss fronted base and wall units with roll edge worksurfaces and inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Porcelain tiled floor. Under pelmet lights. Radiator. Concealed gas boiler. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Built in airing cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation. Stairs to second floor. Doors to bedrooms two and three and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
A bright and spacious double bedroom with two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Two built in double wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation. Door to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 14' 9" into recess ( 4.45m x 4.50m into recess )
Sloping ceiling to part with double glazed dormer window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Arch to dressing area.
With two built in double wardrobes. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising modern freestanding spa bath with mixer tap and hand held shower unit. Double shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Radiator/Tower rail. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Double glazed velux window.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with box hedged borders and slate chipping's. Paved path to front door.
rear garden being designed for ease of maintenance. Principally laid to paving with feature circular paved area. step up to raised decked terrace with timber pergola. Panelled fencing to boundaries and timber gate to rear elevation parking area.
Communal car park to rear elevation with three allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.