4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Lane, Pulford, Chester
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000
- Spacious semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and large rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Woodland Views
GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000 Set in the popular semi-rural village location of Pulford is this spacious three/four bedroom semi detached property in need of a programme of improvement and offering front and large rear garden, woodland views and off road parking.
GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000 Set in the popular semi-rural village location of Pulford is this spacious three/four bedroom semi detached property in need of a programme of improvement and offering front and large rear garden, woodland views and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities as well as being just a short distance away from Chester City Centre, Chester Business Park, Rossett, Wrexham and North Wales including access to the A55 and the A483. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, front room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four/study, bathroom, front garden and rear garden.
Quarry tiled steps. Wooden door with frosted glass window.
Tiled floor. Wall mounted radiator.
Understair storage. WC. Wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
UPVC bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Chimney breast with fireplace (not in use).
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Chimney breast with fireplace (not in use). Storage cupboard. Wooden doors. Radiator. Double glazed french doors leading to partially paved side garden.
Front Room 18' 7" x 17' 2" ( 5.66m x 5.23m )
Two UPVC french doors. Two wall mounted radiators. TV point.
Kitchen 22' 1" x 9' 6" ( 6.73m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complimentary works surfaces and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback Glass oven with induction hob extractor fan above. Electric oven. UPVC window to front elevation.
Split level landing. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.90m x 2.92m )
UPVC window overlooking garden. Radiator. Step to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. UPVC window to garden. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
UPVC window to front elevation overlooking drive. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Built in storage cupboards and wardrobes. UPVC windows overlooking garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Four/study 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
UPVC windows. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Bath Shower. Painted wall tiles. Wall mounted radiator. Frosted UPVC windows. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC.
The property is set back from the road and is approached via a gated and paved pathway bisecting lawned gardens with stocked borders of shrubs and trees, and offers a pleasant aspect over woodland to the front
Large south facing rear garden being predominantly laid to lawn with hedged borders to both sides and wooden shed at rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51901009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.