2 bedroom terraced house for saleBerrywood Drive, Prescot, L35
Offers in Excess of
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE
- Quiet cul de sac location
- New double glazing throughout
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Private driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Large kitchen diner
- Garden with large patio area, not overlooked at rear
- Gas central heating throughout
- Ideal starter home for first time buyers
**OPTION TO BUY 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP: ₤46,000 WITH LOW MONTHLY RENTAL OF £70.09 PAYABLE ON REMAINING 50%**
We are delighted to offer for sale this TWO bedroom mid-townhouse in this sought after and convenient location, close to Whiston Hospital and within easy reach of local amenities, with excellent access to motorways and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51903055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2r2-n8x. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.