2 bedroom house boat for saleChiswick Pier, Chiswick W4
- Beautifully refurbished 84 ft. x 15 ft. Dutch barge
- Two double cabins
- 26 ft reception room with open-plan fitted kitchen
- Fabulous en suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Separate shower room
- Utility room
- Light and airy wheelhouse
- Upper deck with wonderful open views of the River Thames
A rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully refurbished 84 ft. x 15 ft. Dutch barge on a secure residential mooring at Chiswick Pier. The spacious houseboat briefly comprises a light & airy wheelhouse on the upper deck with wonderful open river views, a 26 ft. reception with open-plan kitchen, 2 cabins, fabulous en suite bathroom, a shower room and a utility room. Further benefits include a large open deck offering great entertaining space and superb views of the Thames, an allocated parking space and shared storage facility. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this very special vessel!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51908207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.