3 bedroom cottage for saleWentvale Court, Wentbridge
Sold STC £225,000
- GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £235,000
- Stone built three bedroom mid mews cottage
- South facing garden
- Oil fired under floor heating
- Sought after village location
- Garden to rear
- Idyllic village location
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £235,000 Beautiful Mews Cottage set within a highly regarded village! The modern & spacious interior oozes charm and makes this a perfect family home!
William h brown have great pleasure in offering to the market this superb stone built, 3 bedroom, end mews cottage converted from an existing stone built barn and situated on this new, exclusive development of just 6 properties in the heart of the highly regarded picturesque village of Wentbridge. Oozing with charm and character, the property is built to the highest specification throughout and an internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the space and quality this home has to offer. Having the usual requirements of oil fired under floor heating, hardwood double glazing, an alarm system and benefiting from a 10 year NHBC certificate and craftsmen made door, architraves and skirting throughout, the internal accommodation briefly comprises Reception Hall with cloakroom off, lounge/dining room and superbly fitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room and family bathroom, to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden and allocated parking
With tiling to floor, downlighters and stairs leading to first floor, timber door leading out to the rear of the property
Having a white contempory suite comprising wash basin, low flush WC with tiling to floor, part tiling to walls, built in storage cupboard and downlighters. With a double glazed window.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 5" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 6.83m Max x 4.17m Max )
With dual aspect double glazing and archway leading into Breakfast Kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 22' 4" x 11' 2" ( 6.81m x 3.40m )
Modern fitted kitchen having a comprehensive range of cream Shaker style units to both high and low level incorporating integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, spindle corner display units, glass display units and wine rack, set within the roll edge worktops there is a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and four ring electric hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, useful understairs storage cupboard, downlighters, tiled splash areas and dual aspect double glazing.
Stiars Leading To First Floor
Galleried landing having access to loft
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
With downlighters and a double glazed window.
Having a three piece white contempory suite with chrome fittings comprising shower cubicle and vanity unit with drawers and cupboard under incorporating low flush WC and wash basin, with part tiling to walls, downlighters and useful storage cupboard incorporating central heating boiler
Front Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
With downlighters and a double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
With a built in wardrobe and a double glazed window.
Having a three piece white contempory suite with chrome fittings, comprising shaped bath with shower over, vanity unit with cupboard under incorporating low flush WC and wash basin, part tiling to walls and downlighters
To the rear of the property there is a south facing* lawned garden with paved patio and boundary fences, allocated parking for 2 cars, visitor parking available at the front of the property. Benefiting from an outside storage shed and oil store at the rear of the property.
* Please Note
the vendor informs us that the garden is south facing, for the sake of clarificaiton we recomend you independently check.
Leave Pontefract along Mill Hill Road. Proceed onto Hardwick Road and continue on the A639 through the village of East Hardwick. Just before reaching the Fox and Hounds public house at Thorpe Audlin, take the left hand turn onto the B6474 Wentbridge Lane towards Wentbridge. On reaching Wentbridge, the development can be found on the right hand corner of the junction with Wentbridge Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.