Shop for sale**REDUCED PRICE** - Hassan Newsagents, 31 Main Street, Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65 0AH
862 sq. ft.
- 862 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Licensed CTN with extensive range of greetings cards
- Long established business in good trading position
- Gross internal area approx.80.09 m² (862 ft²)
- Leasehold sale considered
- Energy Performance Rating Band G
- **REDUCED PRICE*** - Guide Price £85,000
The subjects comprise ground floor retail premises, previously utilised as a bank. The shop has a traditional frontage with timber framed and glazed display windows and a centrally located recessed entrance door. The frontage is protected by remote control security shuttering.
Internally, the subjects are laid out and arranged to provide a large sales area with office off which leads through to the store room and the safe which remains in situ provides a secure store for off sales and cigarettes. Situated to the rear of the property is a staff area providing kitchenette, store cupboard and WC. There is external access to the rear of the property.
The premises are utilised as a traditional CTN and are fully fitted for this purposes incorporating various shelving and racking for display purposes together with a service counter.
The subjects occupy a prominent position on the West side of Main Street within Kiilsyth's pedestrianised town centre. There are two large car parks providing free parking for the town centre nearby.
Kilsyth is situated within North Lanarkshire, between Glasgow and Stirling which are approximately 17 miles South West and North East respectively. The town is subject to ongoing residential redevelopment and is in close proximity to Croy railway station which is situated on the main Edinburgh to Glasgow route.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51928981.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.