5 bedroom detached house for saleNantglyn, Denbigh
Sold STC £250,000
- A beautifully converted welsh long cottage
- Standing in approximately 1/3 acre with unspoilt panoramic views towards the surround farmland
- Retaining original character features
- Exposed beams and open stone built fireplaces
- Five bedrooms
- Charming cottage style kitchen
- Beautiful dining room with beams and ample space for a family dining set
- Tiered gardens with mature and established shrubbery
- Driveways providing ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Garage with up and over door, power and lighting
Williams Estates are pleased to offer the opportunity to purchase a converted welsh long cottage situated in a beautiful location with unspoilt views across the open countryside. The property boasts considerable character with original exposed beams and stone built open fireplaces. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, five bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite, utility room, cloak room, garage and three cellars offering ample storage. To the rear is a tiered garden which is set in approximately 1/3 acre and enjoys picturesque, panoramic elevated views over the surrounding farmland. The property has been tastefully converted and extended whilst retaining the charm and original character features of the traditional welsh long cottage. A MUST VIEW. NO CHAIN.
EPC rating F-21
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51930664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5811227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.