2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthpark, Billingham
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- POPULAR LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
IDEAL INVESTMENT or FIRST PURCHASE offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Internal accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden and modern fitted kitchen.
IDEAL INVESTMENT or FIRST PURCHASE offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Internal accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden and modern fitted kitchen. The first floor provides TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a bathroom with white suite. Parking is available with GARAGE and DRIVEWAY to the rear of the property and gardens are situated to the front and rear. This semi detached property is situated in a popular residential location within close proximity to local shops, amenities and bus routes.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Lounge 15' 8" max x 10' 7" plus entrance ( 4.78m max x 3.23m plus entrance )
Composite part glazed front door leading into lounge, stairs to landing, door to kitchen, patio doors leading in to rear garden, 2 x double radiators, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front elevation fitted kitchen comprising of white wall & base units, white sink/drainer with mixer tap, work surfaces, integrated white electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for machine, space for fridge freezer, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, part tiled, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" plus recess x 8' 4" ( 2.67m plus recess x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to front elevation, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap & hand held shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Front garden is laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door, side access to rear garden. Rear garden has lawn and decked patio areas.
Detached single garage to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51932895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.