4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraithwell Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- **Guide Price £170,000 to £180,000**
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Outdoor Bar
An exceptionally well presented four bedroom semi-detached house located on the ever popular Braithwell Road. Offered for sale with four double bedrooms, open plan kitchen diner and within easy access to local amenities, viewings are highly advised to appreciate the accommodation!
**Guide Price £170,000 to £180,000** William H Brown are please to market this well presented spacious semi-detached property being ideally located to schools and amenities. Benefiting from a good size rear garden which offers decked areas and a outdoor bar! This property benefits from two reception rooms and four good size bedrooms. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
A welcoming entrance via a front upvc double glazed entrance door. Central heating radiator and laminate to flooring. Also benefiting from w.c with vanity hand wash basin which is tiled to splash back and central heating radiator. Also benefiting from double storage.
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 13' 9" ( 3.61m Max x 4.19m )
Front facing lounge having central heating radiator and laminate to flooring. TV point.
Family Room 10' 5" x 15' 1" Max ( 3.18m x 4.60m Max )
Offering additional space to this family home which benefits from double glazed rear facing upvc patio doors giving natural lighting. Having laminate tiled effect flooring and central heating radiator. TV point and also being open plan with kitchen.
Dining Area 15' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.62m x 2.24m )
Having oak flooring and downlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window. Current owner using as utility, so plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Also being open plan with kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 3.12m Max x 4.22m Max )
Modern Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, having complimentary worktops and benefiting from having a Belfast sink. Electric range double oven, space for fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled to flooring which benefits from under floor heating, upvc double window and side facing door and downright to ceiling.
Stairs giving access to upper level, front facing window and giving access to loft.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.81m )
Front facing double bedroom with double built in wardrobes, decorative wood panels to walls, central heating radiator, upvc double glazed front and side window and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" Max x 12' 1" ( 3.61m Max x 3.68m )
Front facing double bedroom with laminate to flooring, built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator and TV point. Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 4" To Wardrobes ( 4.01m x 3.15m To Wardrobes )
Rear facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator, having built in wardrobes and upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.39m )
Rear facing bedroom with laminate to flooring and built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window.
Stunning family bathroom briefly consist: wash hand basin, w,c and built in bath via a brick styled tiling also with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with shower connected via mains, tiled part to walls and floors. Chrome towel radiator and rear obscure window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property there is paved driveway with shrubs and decorative pebbles. To the rear of the property there is a generous size enclosed garden having split level decked and patio area, shed area and additional space for barbecues and dining furniture. Also benefiting from a powered bar with decorative lighting. Finishing with laid to lawn shrubs and edging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51933223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.