4 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Lydiate
- Residing in a Desirable Residential Area
- Large Well Presented Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining & Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Downstairs W.C
- EPC Rating: C
A well maintained detached self-built family home residing in a quiet location in Lydiate with open views to the front and having the added convenience for local shopping amenities, schools and transport links.
Upon entry there is a welcoming entrance hall flowing through to all the ground floors main living areas including two reception rooms, conservatory, large open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room and a downstairs WC.
To the first floor there is a spacious landing providing access to four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom and a spacious loft which could be readily converted to allow for a further bedroom.
Outside there is a large and well established rear garden with brick built outhouse, garage and a driveway for ample parking and two entrances.
Viewings are required to appreciate the quality and attention to detail that this beautiful family home has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51933376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.