2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrassmoor Fold, Honley, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom End-Terraced Property
- Lounge And Kitchen Diner
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Driveway And Carport
- Close To Local Amenities
A TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HONLEY.
The property is situated in Honley, a large village in West Yorkshire, England. It is situated near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield, and on the banks of the River Holme in the Holme Valley. Honley has well regarded schools and a good range of shops and restaurants.
This home benefits from carport and ample off road parking, it also includes a secure rear garden. This property will suit first time buyers, couples, small families and investors. It may offer scope to improve and add value.
Lounge 15' x 13' 2" ( 4.57m x 4.01m )
A spacious carpeted room. A door leads into the dining kitchen and stairs lead to the first floor. The room has a useful understair cupboard, a feature fireplace with a gas fire, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.46m )
A well presented modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary worktops. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan and hood over. The room has partly tiled walls, a tiled floor, a door leading to the back garden and a double glazed window to the rear.
The carpeted landing has access to the loft and doors lead to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
A carpeted room with a built in cupboard, a radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom benefits from a white suite, comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. The walls and floor are fully tiled. The room has a heated towel rail and a useful airing cupboard.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is securely fenced. The front of the property has a lawned area and a tarmac driveway that leads to a monoblock parking area underneath the carport.
From our office on Victoria Street turn right onto Huddersfield Road and continue towards Honley Village. At the traffic lights turn left onto Eastgate and follow the road around to the right onto Westgate. At the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Moorbottom, turn left onto Roundway. Turn right onto Grassmoor Fold. The property is situated on the left hand side at the head of the cul de sac identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51941248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.