4 bedroom detached house for saleSports Road, Glenfield, Leicester
- Four Bedroom Detached
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000. 4 BEDROOM DETACHED offering a double detached garage & off road parking as well as a rear garden. Inside you will have cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast room & kitchen, 4 Bedrooms, with en-suite to the master & bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000. FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Lovely presented home offering a double detached garage and off road parking to the front as well as a GREAT SIZED garden to the rear, consisting mainly of laid lawn. Inside you will have cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast room & kitchen downstairs, with four bedrooms, with en-suite to the master and bathroom upstairs. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
Door to the front, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
With window, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and space for washing machine.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' ( 4.70m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and to the side, radiator.
Breakfast Room 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear.
Third Reception Room 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated hob and space for further appliances. Double glazed window to the rear and to the side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, radiator and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in cupboard and radiator.
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.81m max x 3.25m max )
Window to the front, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" into wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 3.23m into wardrobe x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.15m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
With window, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling.
With up and over doors, power and light.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51941269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.