3 bedroom terraced house for saleLee Avenue, Riddrie, Glasgow, G33 2QY
- Mid Terraced Villa
- Welcoming hallway
- Bright spacious lounge - open plan
- Fabulous re-fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern re-fitted shower room
- Double glazing, Gas central heating
- Gardens front and rear
***Closing date set for Thursday 11th January at 12noon***
Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this lovely mid terrace villa set within the popular pocket of Lee Avenue in Riddrie.
The accommodation on offer comprises, entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge open plan to dining room and modern re-fitted kitchen. The upper landing provides access to three double bedrooms and re-fitted shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens front and rear. The property has been upgraded and well maintained by the current owners and early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine family home on offer. An ideal opportunity for a young couple or family. Great value for money!
The property is situated in a cul de sac setting, within close proximity to the M8 & M74 motorway networks, making it an ideal location for commuters. A range of shops, grocers and eateries within walking distance, and easy access to public transport links to Glasgow City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.