5 bedroom detached house for saleLime Tree Avenue, Long Stratton, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- En-Suite, Family Bathrm & Shower Rm
- Lounge, Dining Rm & Study
- Utility Room & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
A spacious and well presented detached family home situated in the popular village of Long Stratton. Comprising of 5 bedroom accommodation, with 3 reception rooms, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room and master en-suite. Additional benefits include a family bathroom, separate shower room and a garage.
Are you looking for your perfect family home? In the popular village of Long Stratton we have this spacious and well presented detached house. The property comrpises 5 bedroom accommodation, with 3 reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and master en-suite. Additional benefits include a family bathroom, separate shower room and a garage.
Study Room 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Utility Room 6' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.78m )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.07m )
Lounge 22' x 9' 9" ( 6.71m x 2.97m )
Dining Room 10' x 10' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.15m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 4" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.45m narrowing to 3.15m )
Bedroom Four 17' x 10' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Five 17' narrowing to 8' 6" x 9' 2" ( 5.18m narrowing to 2.59m x 2.79m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" extending to 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.09m extending to 2.82m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51970159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM102777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.