3 bedroom flat for saleRamsden Road, Balham, London, SW12
Offers in Excess of
- Split-level Victorian conversion flat
- Neutral decor and period features
- A bright and airy reception room
- Three double bedrooms
- Ample entertaining space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Direct access to shared garden
- Located on a quiet, popular residential road
- A ten minute walk from Balham and Clapham South stations
- Close to the amenities local to Balham, Northcote Road and Clapham South
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a highly desirable split-level conversion flat on a popular tree-lined residential road in the heart of the Nightingale Triangle. It is well-presented with an elegant combination of neutral décor and period features. Once inside there is a bright reception room with a bay window, sash windows and a feature fireplace, off which is a fully equipped kitchen. At the rear of the property are two well-proportioned double bedrooms and bathroom. A short flight of steps from the entrance hall leads to a third room which can be used as additional reception space or an additional bedroom. French doors from here open directly out to the secluded garden shared with one other flat. The property is located on Ramsden Road in the heart of the Nightingale Triangle and is only a ten minute walk from the transport links and the abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South, Northcote Road and Balham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51970921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA140267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.