3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLansdowne Grove, Bare, Morecambe, LA4 6AL
- Large stone fronted end terr', sea views
- 50m from sea front & Princes Crescent
- Nr. local schools & public transport
- Accommodation over 3 floors + basement
- 2 reception rooms, 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate wc
- Driveway & car port
- Suit a range of buyers, view recommended
* NO CHAIN * Large stone fronted end terrace property in a row of 3, with sea views. Located within easy reach of the sea front promenade, the parade of shops at Princes Crescent, local schools, and public transport. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, hallway, bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room also with feature fireplace, kitchen with built-in oven & hob, first floor landing with box bay window over looking Morecambe Bay, master bedroom, walk-in wardrobe area, four-piece family bathroom, separate wc, second floor landing and two further double bedrooms. Outside, there is a low maintenance front garden and driveway plus covered car port to the rear. Of interest we feel to a broad range of buyers seeking a spacious home in this sought after location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51977270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 308085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.