Shop for sale28 High Street,Penicuik,EH26
1,201 sq. ft.
- 1,201 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Highly prominent unit with return frontage to John Street
- Potential for a variety of uses
- Well presented ground floor office/retail unit
- Limited investment required
- Offers around £100,000 invited
The subjects comprise a former bank unit occupying the ground floor of a two storey building to the front, the subjects extending into a single storey property to the rear. The building to the front appears to be of stone/brick surmounted by a pitched and slated roof.
Internally the property is laid out and arranged to provide an open plan front office/sales area off which is situated a further sales area, former bank safe/vault and to the rear kitchen and WC compartment.
The property has a return frontage to John Street and has undergone recent improvement works so limited investment is required.
The subjects lie on the Northmost side of Penicuik High Street within a block of properties set back from the main
road. The High Street forms part of the principal arterial road route linking Edinburgh with Peebles (A701). Penicuik lies approximately 12 miles South of Edinburgh.
The principal shopping thoroughfare for the town is the pedestrianised section of John Street situated to the
Northwest of the subject premises.
Penicuik is popular with commuters travelling to and from the Capital and is relatively well positioned, being situated a short distance from the Edinburgh City Bypass (A720).
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE (EPC)
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51977719.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESA613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.