3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUgg Mere Court Road, Ramsey St. Marys, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 15' Living Room
- 15' Dining Room
- 20' Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Approx. 1/5 Acre Plot
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Bedroom Semi-Detatched House
*15' Living room
*15' Dining room
*Approx. 1/5 Acre Plot
Storm porch, PVCu entrance door to:
Wall mounted boiler, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.85m x 4.67m (9'4" x 15'4") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, ornamental fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, picture rail, decorative coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, opening to:
3.54m x 4.58m (11'7" x 15') minimum excluding chimney breast. Ornamental fireplace with brick built surround, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, picture rail and ceiling rose, glazed double doors to Kitchen, door to:
Utility Room / Large Storage Room
Space for fridge and freezer, PVCu double glazed window to side.
2.55m x 6.22m (8'4" x 20'5") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge and washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, hardwood part glazed rear door leading to garden, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling rose, access to loft, door to:
2.70m x 5.01m (8'10" x 16'5") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, ornamental fireplace, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, wooden flooring, picture rail.
3.68m x 3.00m (12'1" x 9'10") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, ornamental fireplace, radiator, wooden flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling.
2.83m x 2.97m (9'3" x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail.
To the front is a tarmac driveway leading to the side, ornamental shrub borders, gated side access leading to the rear. Good size rear garden has timber fencing to rear and sides, paved patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental shrub borders with a range of ornamental trees including apple and plum trees, timber shed, small brick built outhouse, large outbuilding, (originally used as a garage), outside cold water tap, sunken pond.
Views over open countryside to front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51992779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.