2 bedroom property for saleRosslyn Crescent, Preesall, FY6 0PY
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Economy 7 Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing, No Chain Delay
- Garage/ Off Road Parking, EPC E
- Requires Modernisation/ Cul de Sac
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Preesall. The property comprises of; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, garden, shower room. Garage. The property benefits from economy 7 heating and is double glazed. Viewing is strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, take the fourth turning on the left onto Pilling Lane then take the first turning on the right onto Rosslyn Avenue, the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed windows, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed entrance door, single glazed door to;
Lounge: Approx 13'7 x 11'5 (4.14 x 3.48) UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with electric log effect fire, TV point, electric wall heater.
Inner Hall: Loft access.
Kitchen: Approx 8'9 x 9'5 (2.67 x 2.87) UPVC double glazed window to the front, wall and base unit with worktops over, electric cooker point, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, large storage cupboard, splash back tiling, UPVC double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'1 x 11'9 (3.68 x 3.58) UPVC double glazed to the rear, Seven door wardrobe.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'3 x 9'0 (2.54 x 2.74) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, night storage heaters.
External: Lawn front garden, drive to side leading to side leading to a single garage with up and over door, leading to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with a panel fence surround
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52006596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROS3X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.