2 bedroom park home for saleNorton, Prestiegne, Powys, LD8 2EQ
- 40x20 Stately Woburn Arriving Soon
- Two Bedrooms - En-Suite To Master
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Family Bathroom - Dining Room
- Separate Study - Utility Room
- Over 50s Park - Tranquil Setting
- Pet Friendly Subject To Conditions
40x20 Stately Woburn Arriving Soon - Two Bedrooms - En-Suite To Master - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Fully Furnished Throughout - Family Bathroom - Dining Room - Separate Study - Utility Room - Over 50s Park - Tranquil Setting - Pet Friendly Subject To Conditions - To Be Sited On An Elevated Plot With Decking To Ensure Uninterrupted Views Of The Picturesque Lake On Site - No Stamp Duty!!!
This stunning new home is currently being manufactured and will be ready mid to late summer. The home is to be sited on a fantastic elevated plot ensuring uninterrupted views of the picturesque lake on site.
Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, ensuite and walk in wardrobes to the master, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature windows, separate study, utility room and a grand feature entrance hall.
For further details please contact us today on 01202 770 736.
If you love peace and quiet and plenty of space then this park is for you. Set in the grounds of the old manor, the park is ideal for those wanting to get closer to nature. The park is approached up a long private driveway through open country fields. The estate also owns vast woodlands know as Impton Wood, where there are wildlife and private walks for the residents.
Going back to 1848 Baron Greenprice owned the estate, he brought in to it trees from all over the world. You can see red cedars, Japanese maples, yew and a very old evergreen oak tree. The estate is situated just inside the Welsh border among hills and countryside.
Norton Manor Estate is unique as the informality of the layout of the homes enjoy spectacular views across open countryside. The opportunity for large homes and large plots is a haven for all garden lovers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 308194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.